Toulouse (France), November 17th 2020
After more than two years of testing TOTAL EREN has selected the latest version of WindEagle, a comprehensive hardware/software solution designed and produced by the French company EPSILINE, to be implemented in a number of wind farms in France, Greece, Portugal and Italy.
Wind Eagle solution will increase the electricity production of TOTAL EREN’s wind turbines by providing the following measurements and diagnoses:
– wind direction directly in front of the blades in order to correct yaw alignment errors
– wind gusts using high frequency data
– vibrations in order to correct rotor imbalance
– power curve assessment using temperature, pressure and humidity data
– performance of curtailment strategy and wake effects evaluation using turbulence data and a built-in magnetometer.
EPSILINE is proud to have been chosen by TOTAL EREN, a leading France-based renewable energy Independent Power Producer (“IPP”), active on five continents. TOTAL EREN has more than 100 power plants (mainly solar and wind) totaling more than 3,300 MW (gross capacity) in operation or under construction around the world.
EPSILINE would like to thank TOTAL EREN and its teams for their trust in the reliability, efficiency and competitiveness of EPSILINE solutions.
More information on our brochure.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 5 32 10 83 50